- A choice of Britannia, Britannia Club, Princess Grill and Queens Grill staterooms and suites. All en suite and air conditioned.
- Nightly turndown service and steward to look ensure your stateroom or suite is always pristine.
- Satellite TV (with multi-language film and music channels)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available in the main restaurants
- 24 hour room service
- Traditional afternoon tea is served each day in the Queens Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks along with tea, coffee, water and fruit juice are all available 24 hours a day at the buffet restaurants.
- Comedy and drama shows, Shakespeare classics and spectacular musical productions in the Royal Court Theatre
- Cunard Insights – talks on a range of issues by well-known celebrities and experts.
- Go dancing in the nightclub or Queens Room
- Live music from resident bands to jazz ensembles and classical recitals to singers
Are you obsessed with taking a cruise vacation? If you love to cruise, check out...
Viking River Cruises deliver the expected and iconic (such as museums and landmarks), but also...
March 31st 2018 was a red-letter day in marine lore. Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the...
Paris. Vienna. Amsterdam. Budapest. St. Petersburg. As diverse as they are, these and other unforgettable...